Message in a Bottle

We caught this tag over at Coffee 2 go - Queen Mimi of the MEMEs

Message In A Bottle Meme

Here are the rules:

You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?

1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.) - don´t forget to leave your link at Mimi´s Home to be added to the master list!

This is our message:



We tag:

Crazy Working Mom
{this & that}
Gill´s Jottings
The Big Leather Couch
Misty´s Words






pimped by @ 10:31 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 2/21/2008 03:32:00 AM

Thanks for the tag, Ms Pimp...by the way, I need to talk to you about expanding my horizons, making my posting area wider. Shoot me an e-mail when ya get a chance.

I LOVE your message. It's beautiful!

Akelamalu said... 2/21/2008 08:54:00 PM

Great message! I got tagged too.

Misty DawnS said... 2/22/2008 09:36:00 PM

Oh I LOVE this! One of my favorites so far!

I'll do them meme on Misty's Words for sure - thanks for tagging me again :-)

Anonymous said... 2/24/2008 09:58:00 PM

That's a great message, I should remember that next time when I make a mistakes.

Post a Comment