Welcome

Hello World!

Welcome to Pimp Your Blog - the blog.

I will abuse this tiny little blog to present you my fresh created templates and showing off previous and free templates for blogspot-user.

So many visitors asked me about my blog-templates when they visited Coffee 2 go - so I decided to "pimp" some nice templates for you. Yes, I model myself after MTV´s Pimp My Bike ;P

If you are looking for anything in particular leave a comment and I will try my best to come up with something or if you would like any of the existing ones to be customized furthur feel free to request.

I will post free templates with a link to my shop - often so check back whenever you can.
Aaaaaah, my shop. The grand opening of the Pimp Your Blog Shop will be on 2007, June 1st!

Enjoy pimping your blog!

pimped by @ 9:38 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 1/31/2007 09:51:00 AM

Hi,
Love your post. Thank you

Sham
Enhance Life

david santos said... 2/17/2007 04:58:00 PM

Helo!
Very good
Tank you

Amazing Gracie said... 2/27/2007 02:45:00 AM

Thanks for leaving a comment - glad you like bananas!!! Love your site. I might get back to you...
~~~Blessings~~~

TorAa said... 3/18/2007 03:30:00 AM

1) Thanks for commenting the cruise posts.

2) your posts deserves more than an "one-liner" comment.

So, where to start, but saying frankly: Sitting here on the cruise -- i have your blog marked.

Post a Comment