A peek through the keyhole

Uuuuh, your pimp is such a GEEK - doesn´t fit at first sight, I know... BUT:
I have been pretty busy during the last week designing new layouts for you.

Currently there are...

... 13 delicious Header Collections
... 18 Pimp Your Blog² products (2 columns, expandable width, lefty sidebar)
... 20 Pimp Your Blog³ templates (3 columns, fixed width, sidebar to the left & to the right)
... 29 Pimp Your Blog NAV layouts (like my own)
... 35 different products in the "Fresh Breeze Collection"
... 22 products named "Illumination Collection" and
... 11 products in the so called "Spring Decor Collection"

I hope you´ll have a whole lot of fun with these... I really did have lots of fun making them.

Don´t forget -







LOVE & PEACE ♥

pimped by @ 11:04 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment