Misty´s Words

Welcome to the world of "Pimp Your Blog", Misty!

We´re glad to welcome our friend Misty to the Pimp Your Blog community. Misty is one in a million - visit her at Misty´s Words and see yourself!

We´ve coded a custom layout for her lovely blog including a header which displays some of her excellent photos. Man, that girl takes stunning pictures!!!

Her former layout was based on Blogger´s Scribe:


We decided to come up with a template that highlights her photography and stories. The sidebar moved to the right, a navigation bar has been added and we played a bit with some of Misty´s favorite colors. The outcome is the custom layout "Misty´s Words - Oh my mauve":



We hope you like it. Misty does. Here´s what she said:

I Can´t Quit Looking At It

So...
Are you lovin' the blog's new look?
Isn't it beautiful and fabulous and fun and creative all at the same time?
I just can't quit looking at it. I just sit and stare at it with tears in my eyes, because I think it is so fantastic!

This beautiful creation is the work of the fabulously talented (and beautiful and sweet and fun) Sanni. Not only does she do amazing blog-pimpin, she also has a great blog over at Coffee 2 Go. She is an absolute blast to interact with, and, as you can see, her abilities and creations are spectacular beyond words.

I think I've sufficiently made it clear that I think Sanni totally rocks. So, now, I'm going to go back to staring at my blog again ;-)[...]


Thanks you so much, Misty. The pleasure was on my side - you are so much fun to work with, girlfriend! YOU totally rock!


pimped by @ 11:07 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 2/23/2008 11:12:00 PM

It looks amazing. :)

You are awesome. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lovin' my new expanded look. The larger text is great with this headache I can't get rid of as well.

THANKS, Ms Pimp!

Misty DawnS said... 2/24/2008 02:59:00 AM

My Sweet-Special-Sanni-Friend - you are truly amazing and fantastic. There just aren't words to describe your talent or your personality. I LOVE my blogs more than words can say, but, even more, I love you as a person and a friend. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to meet you and be blessed with your friendship.

Mom Knows Everything said... 2/24/2008 03:11:00 AM

You did an amazing job on Misty's blogs!!!! They ROCK!!!! I still have to tell her to stop staring at them. hehehe!

Post a Comment