CrAzY Working Mom

Welcome to the world of "Pimp Your Blog", Tisha!

The one and only Tisha over at CrAzy Working Mom has officially joined the Pimp Your Blog community twice. Tisha is a working mother of two from central Arkansas, USA. She´s married to her high school sweetheart for 9 years with two beautiful children - and little Peanut 3.0 to come. She blogs about my family, work, and everything in between.

Some months ago we´ve pimped her blog (including header design customization) with a template of the Jazz Festival Collection - the Jazz Festival Party Celebration³ template.



Tisha said she wanted to "expand her horizon" *wink* by changing to a fluid template. We´ve customized the layout for her, included an extra here and there and set the new look up for her:


The blog posting area is expanded to the max now - Tisha has so much stuff going on she needs some extra space... we can´t wait to see HUGE pictures of her, her beautiful family and more 3D photo´s of Peanut 3.0. Go and see yourself: CrAzY Working Mom


Tisha said:

Yes, I am definitely a lucky girl. Why, you ask? Well, for starters yesterday, my good friend Sanni of Coffee 2 Go and Pimp Your Blog is a wonderful gal. She is the one who did my original template design and I LOVE it. If you need any blog work done, no matter what it is, she is your gal! I decided I wanted to E-X-P-A-N-D my horizons. She graciously expanded my three column template. I love my newly expanded look and I hope you do as well. She's also working on something else, but I won't reveal what it is just yet. I just want to say a big THANK YOU to my friend, Sanni. I hope you know how much you made my day yesterday [...]

Welcome back at any time, girlfriend! It´s always so much fun to come up with "something" for you *g* - looking forward to that upcoming "something else" *ggg*!


pimped by @ 11:34 AM

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 2/24/2008 08:11:00 AM

I love both of you. So sweet and cute with little babies on the way...

I stopped by to tell you that Your message bottle is now afloat in the vast blogosphere ocean. You are Message In a Bottle #23.
Feel free to toss in a bottle whenever you feel the urge to send a message. The blocean is always open.
Message In a Bottle #23

Post a Comment