Mission: Pimp My Peace Globe


Get the Blogblast banner code and submit your banner to Mimi


Dona Nobis Pacem "Redux"





I can´t wait. You can´t, either.

Here's the deal:
Hop over to Mimi and steal choose a Peace Globe.
Open your paint program and sign your name and/or the name of your blog on it,
decorate it with pictures and wishes or both - whatever you like,
e-mail a copy of the signed Peace Globe to Mimi at MimiWrites2005 (at) yahoo.com

Post your signed Peace Globe
on Wednesday, November 7th, 2007

The Peace Globe Movement started on Nov 7, 2006 - one year ago. Can you imagine any better day to show your wish for PEACE? Darling bloggie people from 35 countries and 45 states within the United States posted their Peace Globe on the 3rd official Dona Nobis Pacem Day back in June. Be part of the party!

Here's the special deal:
You love to participate, but you are clueless how to personalize your Peace Globe?
E-mail me!
Send the blank globe you like to use,
include your name and blog-url in the email,
let me know about your ideas or wishes,
I´ll pimp your Peace Globe
and send the your unique designed Peace Globe right back to you!










Lux



Cyclone Cats

Pimp Your Blog




pimped by @ 3:19 AM

1 comments:

Mimi Lenox said... 12/29/2007 05:59:00 AM

I just love to come back and look at them. They soothe my soul.

Post a Comment